Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2022

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

 "Water Seed of Ether, presages a coming cycle of enthusiasm followed by a temporary plateau (allowing recuperation & regrouping) & then a sudden growth spurt, ending with a conclusive settlement. It is advisable to navigate each stage steadily, & thoughtfully, creating synergy with others.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

One of my favorite alchemical positions that creates hope, light, movement, all held together for synergy. I feel this beginning to move prominently in my days, & I have decided to become more aware of the synergy that I create between my mind, body, & spirit. I allow more room to watch myself in the balance of my creativity, my interaction, my self-care, my wisdom, & sharing. Lining it all up so each can assist, synchronize, & support each other in synergy. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#1 Manifestational Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

This Imprint works with the perceptional sequential of thought form colloidal process, of being within the dream power of omnidirectional support. [Visit: www.situalcodex.com/manifestational-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.