Pages

Monday, February 14, 2022

Water Seed of Earth: Alliances

 "Water nourishes Earth & Earth is Water's chalice. Water & Earth are lovers. Positive action is called for. Initiative is the initiation of Reality. Vigorously pursuing your aim will bring bonuses.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Becoming more generated by this relationship of Water & Earth, I feel more aligned within purpose & need. I come more generously to the opening of this relationship, that is more valentined into this day than I have realized. I occupy my space beside my beloved, as he types in my Alchemical Mind each day, as I speak it to him. Blue orbs occupy the window across the room. So blue, like Water, as I sit here and open to alliance with their Watery Realm. Water & Earth, such a generous part of our beautiful Gaia. Happy Valentine to their beautiful alliance. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


#15 Holographic Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

The equalizational need for the Body Zero to rotate in a trinary code is set through this imprint, & motivates the omnidirectional recognition of the trinary beingness, that is to be calculated into the rotational flow of the Holographic Projection. [Visit our site for more: www.situalcodex.com/holographic-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.