Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2022

Fire Seed of Air: Perseverance

"Fire & Air are natural friends & mutually interdependent. Air vitalizes & vivifies Fire, encouraging Fire to burn ever brighter & the children, flames, to leap higher. Stick-ability can be more important than ability.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Racing the forward to grasp onto, I try to stick myself to what I now need to know, & begin to conjure up a new vision, that sticks itself to what I have built. Maybe, I need more glue here than I ever felt. Elmers is not quite working. I guess I will have to ignite more love.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#33 Omnidirectional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

Creatatory Changorial Foundation

Vibrational Imprint necessary for creating the foundational meridian makeup, that enables the Holographic molecular change necessary for vibrational elevation for quantralized change...How to levitate. [ Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/omnidirectional-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.