Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Fire Seed of Fire: Resolve

 "Fire Seed of Fire, is the most primeval Element of all. Fire is a manifest archetype of creation, power, & birth. Fire Seed of Fire, is the alchemist's supreme tool & conundrum. Only by enthusiasm & resolve can a solution be reached. Resolve, dancing as a verb, allows you to solve the problem.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Alchemy of my days are a continuation of the alchemy of my nights, & the corrugating factors of resolve accordion me. That we are awake when we are asleep & we are asleep when we are awake, & I need to start to awaken the fibers of resolve between the two times zones of my life. Resolve is an openness to conversation for me. When I move work in the daytime I have to wake up to the resolve in the night, &  this takes humility, compassion, flexibility, & self-love. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity



#16 Holographic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

Imprintsial patterning is the most completionary, of all methods of Body Zero projection change. Imprintsial Patterning moves harmonically through the sequential layering, of all the molecular processes, and motivates the essential column of quantralized thought idea, into formulation for level awareness of processed thought.

This imprint moves the allowances of vortexial momentum, to multiply its affectual capacity, so that all Imprintsial Patterning, can work at hyperspace motivational rate of speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.