Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Ether Seed of Water: Daring

 "The Water element, as for all elements, is bounded by limitless space, the Ether. The current situation beckons you to courageously go outside your comfort zone, if inner growth is to be achieved.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Once again I will share what is inside my comfort zone, that is outside of everyone else's comfort zone, & dare to bring to the table ideas that are more real, that will assist, if one can come and sit at the table, and create a world that is more real in collaboration, compassion, than it has ever tolerated before. I dream of this table, & I dare to sit at it, as if I know what I'm doing. Yes, I am a small woman & I can't quite figure out whether I am too small, too large, too horrible, or awesome indeed.

~Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#14 Omnidirectional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

Harmonical Patterning Reconstructor

Vibrational Imprint of the harmonical pattern that evaluates & reconstructs the Holographic Projection, into the 3rd dimension reality as seen so that it can be Known & Felt Omnidirectional...How to reconstruct patterns. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/omnidrectional-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.