Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Water Seed of Water: Diplomacy

  "Water, sometimes described as the universal solvent, is the feminine power of cooperation opposed to masculine competition. All Water (liquid) flows, washes, adapts, & brings nurturing respite to the arid wastelands of our lives. This fluid mobility is the essence of adjusting to the ever-changing circumstances we experience,", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

The ability to adjust, and even flip a situation, takes the fluidity and the absolute strength of Water. To flip something over at the end of its process is easier, so it's best to wait, and allow it to begin to flip itself. This is diplomacy with Time. I'm Fire, and a bit impatient, so I often have to remind myself of this way of seeing. Today I feel a million things, but I definitely need Diplomacy, so I must negotiate gently, patiently, lovely, with my own Self, and her wonderful Fire ideas. Water Seed of Water, Diplomacy. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.