Pages

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Fire Seed of Air: Perseverance

"Fire and Air are natural friends & mutually interdependent. Air vitalizes & vivifies Fire, encouraging Fire to burn ever brighter & the children, flames, to leap higher. Stick-ability can be more important than ability.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Woke up with this alchemical need, and intuitively started doing all my morning practices to make me feel strong and clear, then as I began to enter the work of today, I was very well aware of the need to persevere. Each thing that I began to move had a complexity to it, and then the need to persevere became vastly clear. Small things that you rely on, the ease of moving through. The digital process of our work became changed, and had little allowance for ease, so I have to move into it new requirements and persevere through the loss of ease. I am so grateful to know this alchemical position, and the alchemy it requires. Fire Seed of Air, Perseverance. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.