Pages

Friday, January 26, 2024

Fire Seed of Fire: Resolve

 "Fire Seed of Fire is the most primeval Element of all. Fire is a manifest archetype of creation, power, & birth. In the human sphere, Fire elicits 'burning passion' & aspiration for illumination. Fire Seed of Fire, is the alchemist's supreme tool & conundrum. Only by enthusiasm & resolve can a solution be reached. Resolve, dancing as a verb, allows you to solve the problem.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This alchemical Position started in the night, and I was surprised at its determined will. Feel I had become a ramming horn, and even though my mother's maiden name was Ramser, I didn't know I had inherited such a female ram's horn. I do ram at the wall a bit, till I can hear better. Robert and I are moving into a very rich Celtic inherent work for this year, and there is a bit of ramming through required, in order to get the flow open. We talked of it in the night and it has helped build our resolve. Fire Seed of Fire, Resolve. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.