Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2024

Ether Seed of Fire: Incubation

 “A change is ensuing in which the flame is almost ready to reach across the abyss of space, on the back of the wind. Allowing yourself more freedom, extroversion, entertainment, & self-expression will assist your plan to be 'hatched out' of the Cosmic Egg (Ether).", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

 Well it's obvious I have been affected by Ether Seed of Fire already. I am tardy for this blog, and now sipping hot cocoa while I try to make amends, so I'm alchemically now blended and exact. You have to trust those little erring ways more and more if you are to accomplish this hatching out. Here, I am not such a tidy unerring breather, but one who does not mind peeping out at the wrong time at all the layers. That gives me potential of something worth hatching out of the Cosmic Egg. Ether Seed of Fire, Incubation. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.