Pages

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Fire Seed of Earth: Alchemy

"The right amount of tempered optimism & enthusiasm fire the kiln, bringing your endeavors a step closer to completion. Tend the oven, sustain the flames & keep sight of the desired end. All human success results from the discernment of patterns in nature.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

 Feeling the pattern running under my feet, I feel a slight shift of direction, and the alchemy of Fire Seed of Earth pitches a warmth into me. I need to consume more slowly, chew more deeply, and allow more numbers between the swallows. The corrugation begins with my willingness to include more support into my day, but sit, take a deep breath, and wait a little longer, then run through the thread freely. Fire Seed of Earth, Alchemy. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.