Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2024

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

"Start, & emphasize creativity. Deep within the mountain is the alchemist's furnace containing the flame of your vision; the fire radiates the warmth that can germinate the seed of your aspiration. Be creative, original & innovative with what is right there now. It is not what you have, but how you use what you have.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

 Warm sunshine, that's what I alchemically have today, the potential I have to create with today. Breakfast in the sun, on the sun porch, taking a small walk in the sun at mid-day, looking into the potential that sun rises within me. I am a sun sign, so I respond. Small sips of fresh squeezed grapefruit, small walk with gloves, head bare, 20 minutes, isn't that the time for almost everything? Yes, the Dragon is starting to rise in me , and the Gold begins to shed new light, an alchemical Golden Egg. Let's sit around it and keep it warm. Earth Seed of Fire, Potential. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.