Pages

Monday, January 22, 2024

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

"This is the time to rearrange your plans carefully, & go gain a fresh perspective upon which details are relevant & which are not. Sift the chaff from the wheat. Ultimately, this change can be very beneficial, allowing you to tie up loose ends, bury the past, & enter a new positive phase.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Woke up inside this alchemical position, softly making my way through my ordinary daily genre, and watching it for clues and what patterns I am trying to change in my life. Staying close to this, signals usually begin to show up, in how I see things, and how I build things, and in what give me true joy. There are small nuances, when you begin to build from a past equation, but it starts not to fit. One small dream last night, very unusual, creatively enticing, open to how it fits in. Air Seed of Ether: Transformation. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.