Pages

Saturday, January 27, 2024

Fire Seed of Ether (Space): Transmutation

"Fire Seed of Ether (Space) : This portends a beneficial change in your current situation. The change may be one of physical locality or an alteration of mental perspective. Consider that prosperity follows upon geographical travel or 'flights of fancy'. Such a change, if handled correctly, will be fruitful in the realms of company or personal re-organization, spiritual growth, & creative inspiration.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

 Woke up into a new perspective, more magical than I think I've ever had before, where everything in my life comes together, as if it's all part of one thing, and that I live in a layered world of magic. In my world of many things, I have finally found how they are all connected inside this Red House, with all its Red Threads murmurings, with all these Red Threads, catching and weaving worlds behind worlds, like a magical space that knows itself, even better than I. Today, I open its doors, Enter, and find the meaning of everything in my life. I am transformed, finally, Enter the Key of who I really am. I finally found that magic is what unlocks me. Open Sesame. Fire Seed of Ether (Space), Transmutation. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.