Pages

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Earth Seed of Air: Aspiration

"Earth & Air are neither friends nor enemies; they tend to exist in mutual exclusion; it requires great patience & coaxing to bring Earth & Air into a state of cohabitation & cooperation. This is a good phase for starting & building the base for the future. Make certain you have included all the elements.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Rising up as Fire, being rumbled too much by Earth and Air as camouflage, so hesitant if this is a good phase for starting a base for the future. All needs to settle down in the underworld of the before. I use my Dragon Fire to hurl up and out blockages, so I can begin. Yes, it does take a Dragon from time to time to settle the underworld, so it can begin to hold the weight of a new pattern for the future. I'm a bit blown out, but now I can begin. Earth Seed of Air, Aspiration. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.