Pages

Saturday, September 16, 2023

Fire Seed of Ether: Transmutation

 "Fire Seed of Ether (Space): This portends a beneficial change in your current situation. The change may be one of physical locality or an alteration of mental perspective. It is not a question of life after death, the problem is discovering life after birth.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Moving through the birth canal of this week,I recognize the transmutation that has occurred, and it is made a much more fruitful perspective within and without.  I sit up more directly into my future that has a foundation that I can stand upon, that is not pretend. I like this accumulative effect that now holds me in close, and I feel much more warmed by life, and allowed to sit in deep Grace. Grateful. Fire Seed of Ether, Transmutation. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.