Pages

Thursday, September 7, 2023

Earth Seed of Earth: Foundation

 "Earth Seed of Earth is the terminus of the involutionary chain & therefore the commencement point of the evolutionary chain, climbing back to the stars. The signal of this card is Start. New beginnings bring a fresh start. Mother Earth is the womb from which all our creations & projects can be born, for Terra Firma provides a secure foundation which, if carefully tended, can support a crop of projects.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. 

Foundation, an alchemical word worth sinking your teeth into, so I am having it for breakfast, having it for lunch. Anything that is worth becoming a foundation must be consumed, so I'm taking time to consume this day as it is foundation. Taking in more deeply what I have built. I've now realized that my day is not a uniform, like I put on when I was a young girl. The institutional has left my life, so my foundation now though being a bit confusing is a new outfit, a new rhythm, a new consciousness every day. It's taken me this long to truly realize a real foundation is flexibility and intent. A new horse to ride, a new land to cover and see inside the awareness of Earth Seed of Earth, Foundation.  Falling off the bridge once again, that's how Robert & I met. ~Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.