Pages

Sunday, September 24, 2023

Earth Seed of Ether: Renewal

 "A wrapping up of the past with the present is necessary for advancement & the sight of new horizons. The bitter with the sweet, highs & lows, peaks & valleys, all coagulate at this time enabling personal integration & growth.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I woke up this morning with this alchemical question of this position, "Should I continue?". I looked through the past and I looked through the present, and I could not for sure see what future exact they were creating, so then I sat back and waited for myself to see this more clearly. All that rises does not fall, and all that falls does not rise, so in this day of decision I wait, so what rises shows me the way, and I have renewal. Earth Seed Ether, Renewal. Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.