Pages

Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Earth Seed of Ether: Renewal

"The seed of dissatisfaction & restlessness is growing steadily in a rich soil of inertia, complacency, & apathy, the Vesica Pisces, gives birth to a positive result. A germinal vision of the ideal will eventually lift you beyond any presently perceived circumstances of mediocrity.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I love this, when ethers energy moves through earth, it lifts me up, it brushes me off, and helps me work with the heavy in life. It moves wings into my arms and I know Raven better, and this puts the 'P' in Potency for me, and creates the sight of the germinal vision I need to lift up and begin to fly. In the Native American tradition, Raven is a totemic of Clarity, and that's the gift she gives me. Raven is an ethers being and I am grateful. Earth Seed of Ether: Renewal. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.