Pages

Saturday, September 23, 2023

Earth Seed of Water: Boldness

"Dissatisfaction with your present circumstances can be overcome by putting a new venture into motion. Reassess your aims & situation. This is a good cycle in which to set forth boldly & energetically follow your ambitions. The Earth in conjunction with Water, is good; not too much Water, nor too little--just right!", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Putting a new venture in motion is a very exciting idea for me this morning. I am setting up new levels of self-care from the synergy of yesterday. Going down to the ocean a bit will help me rooting a new venture in my underworld consciousness, that will be bold, practical, building, and adds much to my common thread. The alchemy of inner workings, an additional new blog thread, setting it up today. Earth Seed of Water, Boldness. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.






No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.