Pages

Friday, September 22, 2023

Fire Seed of Earth: Alchemy

 "The right amount of tempered optimism & enthusiasm fire the kiln, bringing your endeavors a step closer to completion. Tend the oven, sustain the flames & keep sight of the desired end. All human success results from the discernment of patterns in nature.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This alchemical position, so delicious, it makes life so worth living. When you learn the flow of Alchemy in your life, you are ready as each position comes into place. Huge breakthroughs came through this morning, and I am ready, because of the building inside simplicity of everyday living. I can scale the walls, I can pick all the flowers I need, and I have a much vaster compass than I did the day before. Alchemy is very economizing. Fire Seed of Earth, Alchemy. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.