Pages

Thursday, September 21, 2023

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

"Start, & emphasize creativity. Deep within the mountain is the alchemist's furnace containing the flame of your vision; the fire radiates the warmth that can germinate the seed of your aspiration. Be creative, original & innovative with what is right there now. It is not what you have, but how you use what you have.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

The continuously unfolding answer; you have what you need, and you need what you have. This is how alchemy continuously unfolds into itself, so that you are never outside of having. Your day is full in the beginning, I need to take this deeply into my awareness on so many levels. In the morning, I wake up full, instead of empty. If the fullness has as much room, as if you were empty, the potency is a live current, so starting over is a live current. I can never be late, I can never be behind, I am already started, and my current is exact. Earth Seed of Fire, Potential. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.