Pages

Thursday, September 28, 2023

Air Seed of Air: Supernal Nurturer

"Air feeds Fire, sparkles Water, & nourishes Earth. Air is a Jacob's two-way ladder, from above to below & below to above. The present situation requires a conscious two-way stretch. Become like Janus, the Roman god of the New Year, who looks both back & forward, simultaneously. The future grows out of the present, which in turn, is a product of the past.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. 

There is a vastness about this alchemical position. I woke up in this stretch feeling the above and below, the before and after, the upside downside. I'm in the center and it's all spinning around, like an accelerated clock, and things that would not open before are opening, and I must work fast or it might catch my foot in the door. I hold onto my counter like a clock, and stay with its beat, and resonate with its tick tock. Staying centered so that I can be part of the clock, not outside, but instead in sync. It takes a bit of a shuffle. Air Seed of Air, Supernal Nurturer. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.