Pages

Monday, September 25, 2023

Fire Seed of Air: Perseverance

 "Fire and Air are natural friends & mutually interdependent. Air vitalizes & vivifies Fire, encouraging Fire to burn ever brighter & the children, flames, to leap higher. Stick-ability can be more important than ability.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I woke up with this alchemical position in my mind, and I realized how connected I am to my own alchemy, even in my sleep. I asked yesterday whether I continue, Yes, and I began again. Perseverance, stick-ability, the tools I am using to thread through where you have no where else to go, it's a true sign to begin again deeper, wider, longer, and stay in the moment. Fire Seed of Air: Perseverance. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.