Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2022

Water Seed of Ether:Synergy

 Water Seed of Ether: Synergy, presages a coming cycle of enthusiasm followed by a temporary plateau (allowing recuperation & regrouping) & then a sudden growth spurt, ending with a conclusive settlement. What ever you can do or dream, you can. Boldness has Genius, Power, & Magic in it.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Boldness has genius power even though I sometimes don’t feel this within me, it seems to be there, and it emerges out beyond even my deepest fears. I feel it pushing though my flesh, and out into what I need. I accustom myself to the feeling of it, and I allow it to transform my life, until it rolls over. Our world is in this position now, and we are granted this gift, so take a deep breath and allow the synergy to do its work. Grateful. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Body Zero 15

“This Imprintsial Pattern creates a rotational harmonical vocalizer. This allows Body Zero to respond to the triaxillary vocal cord system, created through the trinity vibration of Self, speaking to Self, above and below, side to side, and inside outside. This will also facilitate the autonomic flow of the universal sound to balance Body Zero tissue tone.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.