Pages

Monday, November 21, 2022

Water Seed of Earth: Alliances

 "Water nourishes Earth & Earth is Water's chalice. Water & Earth are lovers. Positive action is called for. Initiative is the initiation of Reality. Vigorously pursuing your aim will bring bonuses.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Sitting  inside this alchemical position, I realize that the choice is about flow, of rounded position with flow. What's easy, what flows from the accountment? Allowing myself to wander, until I sit perfectly inside the vessel, the situla of myself, then I turn to puzzles that awaken answers that concerns the alphabet, and I find a discovery of small within me, that has now learned to make room almost everywhere, to find a way out each beyond entrapment. I make puzzles to create the flow, the opening for nothing and everything. Situla, a vessel that holds Water. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.

Flower Imprint 11

Mugwort, Yellow Jasmine, Lavender

This trinitizational volume vocalizer is the processional pentacle, that envelops the form felt, before manifestational process is actually seen. This trinity will help evolve the form felt in the dream of the Heart of Gold, to find formalization equational balance, to manifest in the next level without mutational slips.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.