Pages

Friday, November 25, 2022

Air Seed of Air: Supernal Nurturer

 "Air feeds Fire, sparkles Water, & nourishes Earth. Air is a Jacob's two-way ladder, from above to below & below to above. The present situation requires a conscious two-way stretch. Become like Janus, the Roman god of the New Year, who looks both back & forward, simultaneously. The future grows out of the present, which in turn, is a product of the past.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. 

This position sometimes just spins my head around. I feel between the worlds, between the rational and the non-rational, between imagination and reality, and I have found a perch to sit upon so I don't get too dizzy. What is real in my life is bone deep, and what is unreal in my life is what is real in many others. In this position of alchemy one has to become very flexible and initiate many things that other might feel irrational. How does one explain oneself in one world and not another? This is the alchemical position where miracles lay hidden in the between. I am going to go back to bed let more happen before I set my foot down into this day. Supernal Nurturer now steps in, like willing to talk blind.~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Omnidirectional 4

Elemental Recognition of Vibrational Equilibrium

Vibration of recognition of the Elemental world of life beingness, that creates the parts of the Self, that are projected into the Holographic image. This recognition enables one the unlimited recall of any part of this world, to aid in one’s Self healing, and Unlimited State of Wellness……How to recognize the elements of balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.