Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2022

Water Seed of Air: Effervescence

 "Water Seed of Air, can be an effervescent combination. You must be fully aware of the potential in the moment & take advantage of the 'sparkling' nature. Nothing is as infectious as enthusiasm, & now is the time to prove it. Take a lesson from the fact that so few people are willing to exert themselves in an outgoing, lively way.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Enthusiasm is my gift and nemesis. I have so much sometimes, that it completely wears me out and I fall over, and  blow out like some red balloon. I wouldn't do without it for one single day, and this enthusiasm is what I create from, so I try to pace it, but it's such a squirrel little sprout, so it pops up at the top of my head and I feel lit up, like Tom Terrific, from my childhood. I will take a warning and pace it today, at lest I'll try. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Holographic Imprint 17

Quantralized pattern flow is momentualized, through this Imprintsial Pattern, so that actualization realization can be found present in the now, of the Is, of the Holographic Projectional sight seen beingness in dimension of three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.