Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Earth Seed of Air: Aspiration

  "Earth congeals, coagulates, & solidifies, seeking to form a firm foundation for the enterprise. Earth & Air are neither friends nor enemies; they tend to exist in mutual exclusion; it requires great patience & coaxing to bring Earth & Air into a state of cohabitation & cooperation.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Feeling more grounded as I wake up from dreaming, I decided to become solid enough in foundation, that I can begin to aspire, rotate, levitate earlier in my morning. Trying to awaken all my fibers, without totally messing up my hair, a fine-toothed comb is required, and I sit into my chair, where there is some morning light. I sit deeply into, not my usual day, but what I need to root from the top of the beanpole, so that I can aspire the climb from being, video, to reel, ascending to the top. Moving Air into an octavial climb. I fell a few times, but now beginning to keep myself in flight. Moving foundation into flight, to build 'The Long Spoon', our membership area. Earth Seed of Air, Aspiration. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Body Zero 10

“This Imprintsial Pattern creates the informational conceptionalizational formulator. This allows Body Zero to accumulate records of time and space received. Records are now released for Body Zero's accelerated movement of awareness. This releases pattern sets, that have maintained the status quo for Body Zero's miscalculations.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.