Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2022

Ether Seed of Ether (Space): Rebirth

 "Space (Ether) is always pregnant with freedom & possibilities of fresh starts & new approaches. Ether always forecasts an optimum period for dramatic shifts in regards to persons, places, or things. The theme now is change, fresh starts, renewal, expansion of business or personal pursuits, rebirth, travel, rejuvenation, & regeneration.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Focus slowly, to insure time for gratefulness, always a key to my day, always when I call upon all my guardians; angelic, and fey world, the mid-wives, the tinctures, the gemmos, the totemic, and the guardians of the heart. All my world is strength and potential. I feel a bit like Cinderella, with all her helpers in the morning, as she sings her way through her day. Singing, part of my etherousness. I'm Raven, Ravens are Ether, Space. I must accommodate myself each day for space, a very tricky bird, but you need it to stay alive. This morning rich in the potential of space, and I feel it all around me, and I prepare to be ready. Grateful. ~Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Holographic Imprint 19

Momentual awareness of quantralized light body projection, into Body Zero Holographic Projection, is moved into the sight seen vibration speed rate, that qualifies the notal concordial requirements of materialization form set, that will allow the known felt, to move recognition into desired level awareness, for manifestation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.