Pages

Friday, November 4, 2022

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

"Start & emphasize creativity. Deep within the mountain is the alchemist's furnace containing the flame of your vision; the fire radiates the warmth that can germinate the seed of your aspiration. Be creative, original & innovative with what is there right now. It is not what you have, but how you use what you have.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Up early to face into this beautiful day, feeling much potential, even in my pockets. I have learned to sew my dreams in my pockets, so that I can create from them every day. So grateful for potential, it always gives me the room I always need. Creativity is the soul of myself that I will walk in. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Fairie Imprint 6a

This Imprint works with Realm Awareness so that Planetary Awareness of Realm Awareness, is manifested in Holographic Projectional Aspectualizational Profile. This Holographic Projectional Aspectualizational Profile is a reflection of the universal movement of all in all. Interplanetary movement has been corded to outer planetary movement, and is now, to be treated individually, and outer recognition of the individuality of the inner is now activated. This is absolutely necessary for movement in healing, to be able to go beyond, the outer planetary imbalance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.