Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Ether Seed of Water: Daring

 "The Water element, as for all elements, is bounded by limitless space, Ether. Water & Earth are natural friends; Water, as an unconscious Lunar archetype, symbolizes the forces within us seeking security, stability, & closeness nestling into Terra Firma.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Even though it's raining and brisk, I cosy in the Terra Firma of my bedroom, the place where I travel out and come back to Earth from, the place I nestle into, to give me comfort and deeper vision. I dare to believe in a gift no one can imagine, and I embark once again in this alchemical position and dare to believe. Ether Seed of Water, Daring. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Flower Imprint 8

Sticky Monkeyflower, Rose Pink, Clematis

This trinity vibrational essence tone, is a vibrational sound seen matrix system, that creates the consequential rotational collaboration, that is necessary for time spent to be felt, at each tonal value in the muscular resonation foundation. This resonational foundation, sets forth a call, of now momentum in the body beingness, of projectional matter formed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.