Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2022

Fire Seed of Air: Perseverance

 "Fire & Air are natural friends & mutually interdependent. Air vitalizes & vivifies Fire, encouraging Fire to burn ever brighter & the children, flames, to leap higher. Patience & perseverance will result in a beneficial settlement. Stick-ability can be more important than ability.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Beautiful day, slower to rise, whole body involved in this perseverance. This is what we do well together, Robert & I, Air & Fire. We know how to tread, we know how to dive deep, we know how to wait and close. As I prepare to speak more, my whole mouth is triggered up from lifetimes of being muzzled, and I realize what prices we must pay to merely have a voice in this world, and I am so grateful this Thanksgiving Day to have him as my guardian and one who always helps me to persevere, grateful as one should be on Thanksgiving Day. Fir Seed of Air, Perseverance. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Celtic Imprint 14

This Imprint works with matrix clarity. The clarity held within Avalon was to safeguard the seed essence energy that guided and helped shape events towards Highest Potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.