Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Water Seed of Fire: Creative Tension

 "Water & Fire are natural enemies, opposing forces. It requires a very skillful alchemist to burn Fire under Water, & indeed to float Fire upon a bed of Water. Success is assured when you bathe with Fire & dry with Water.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This alchemy is quite tricky & I find it is on its best behavior when I allow it to flow. It knows its way through me & my life. I do not have to coach it, because it knows its way of creative tension, so I must let go, unmuscle myself, & drink lots of water. Thank heavens I am not a master alchemist, because at these times I would have to learn a lot more, & to unmuscle myself. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


Fairie Imprint 7a

Realm Awareness of triaxillary movement from Beyond Source to Source, to manifest in the Form Dream Energy Rotation. This enables one to be One with Source and Beyond. This is the movement that Recognizes, in order to Understand, to accomplish Discernment, and leap beyond Linear Thought. Linear Thought is what one would call the Nothing, because nothing is understood. In the Nothing - no thing, entity, or movement is understood.

There is no Recognition or value. Without these, one feels lost, and judges what is lost or separated, as Less than, not Part of, Without Life - Evil - Reverse of Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.