Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Ether Seed of Water: Daring

"The Water element, as for all elements, is bounded by limitless space, the Ether. Water, as an unconscious Lunar archetype, symbolizes the forces within us seeking security, stability, & closeness nestling into Terra Firma.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

 "Oh this so much is today. I feel, after weeks of working on our new book, Kundalini, I need to settle into more Terra Firma, more blue sky, more of my extended sacred movement, more listening to who I am, & why I could do this, not why I cannot. Daring to know something gathered by life. Big book, big daring, maybe too many pages, but that is what is. Grateful. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


Celtic Imprint 9

This Imprint completes the Light Speed calibration, that works with fairy sight. This sight allows those who work with Highest Potential guidance to know the Land of Enchantment. This Imprint maintains the sight, as long as guidance is asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.