Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Water Seed of Air: Effervescence

"Water Seed of Air can be an effervescent combination. You must be fully aware of the potential in the moment & take advantage of the 'sparkling' nature. Nothing is as infectious as enthusiasm, & now is the time to prove it. 'Hold the rudder steady', & pleasantly interact with others, to ensure your goals are achieved.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Rolling over into the next alchemical position, I am grateful for the effervescence. I can feel the bubbling up of something new, & I feel the stretching out of the landscape of a new level, & in this I feel the enthusiasm rise through me into this day. I feel new corners with new activity beginning to accelerate. Corners is where it all happens. As the speed increases to lay out the new thread, I grasp one & I begin to use my enthusiasm to start weaving it out. My capacity, increasing as it moves. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


            Celtic Imprint 13

This Imprint works with the vortexial realignment necessary to equalize the difference of discernment between levels of Knowing, Feeling, Recognition and Understanding, through all levels of existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.