Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2022

Earth Seed of Air: Aspiration

 "Earth congeals, coagulates, & solidifies, seeking to form a firm foundation. Earth & Air are neither friends nor enemies; they tend to exist in mutual exclusion; it requires great patience & coaxing to bring Earth & Air into a state of cohabitation & cooperation. This is a good phase for starting & building the base for the future. Make certain you have included all elements.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Becoming more a force, than a Realm in my life, has created a curve that allows more Earth & Air to mix for me, & aspiration to arise. I am not always good at this, but I contain the force within me. To stand & fly, to fly & stand, intermingling my life more, with a truer gesture of who I am, what I do, as Earth, & what I reach for is Air. Stepping back to see this better. Earth Seed of Air. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


Manifestation 9

This Imprint potentates the energy vibration, of triaxillary dream recognition, as seen and wanted, in highest potential vibrational manifesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.