Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Fire Seed of Ether: Transmutation

 "Fire Seed of Ether (Space); this portends a beneficial change in your current situation. The change may be one of physical locality or an alteration of mental perspective. Consider that prosperity follows upon geographical travel or 'flights of fancy'.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I love this alchemical position, always so magical in my life. Last night, couldn't let down into sleep, realized I was holding myself outside the portal of my dreaming. There was a piece of my life that I needed to sit into and tap into its warning, so I could feel safe again. As it dissolved, I felt a great lift & the comfort once again in my travels. There is a freedom & lift in this now, & I am so grateful for the alchemical process I have learned to sit deep into. Opportunities come up into our lives for change. We must never not answer the door when the bell is ringing, because what we need needs us. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Body Zero 3

This Imprintsial Pattern is the quantralized chamber to be imprinted, to allow override of Body Zero misperceptional calculatorial processing. This Imprint supports speed change without a Body Zero responsorial pattern release of overwhelm.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.