Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Ether Seed of Fire: Incubation

"A change is ensuing in which the flame is almost ready to reach across the abyss of space, on the back of the wind. Allowing yourself more freedom, extroversion, entertainment, & self-expression will assist your plan to be 'hatched out' of the Cosmic Egg (Ether)." Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

 Sleeping deeper & longer than I have lately, I was comfortable with 12 hrs. sleep. My body finally laid down deeply into this incubation. It swallowed me whole & I find that many things within me settled into place. A forgiving space that gives permission to magic within me. This magic is where I am most powerful. I will do my Chi Gong & connect all the fibers within & without me, so I can begin my greatest potency, Play. To really play you must dream deeply & come rested to the forefront. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


Holographic Imprint 12

Body Zero expressional concepts, are calculated into totality of the Holographic Projection, and create the sight seen image of state of mind.

This imprint works in the movement of expressional concepts, that do not support, the empowerment of the sight seen image, into reevaluation of time and space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.