Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Earth Seed of Ether: Renewal

"A wrapping up of the past with the present is necessary for advancement & the sight of new horizons. The bitter with the sweet, highs & lows, peaks & valleys, all coagulate at this time enabling personal integration & growth.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Going through this, & the building of this Kundalini book, as I wrap up everything I know, & bring together everything I've been given, & so much more. I am flooded with chi, & in this I must remember all the tools I have to facilitate ease in the fires of this building, & the care & love I have always been given each time, to occupy a much larger freer space. I am a small woman who has had to rewrite myself over & over again, to become this woman tall enough to step out with no credentials, just inner aptitude. Begin to publish today. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity 


Manifestation 23

This Imprint is the matrix system folder, for manifestational beingness, in every exact moment, in time and space, of the Golden Dream. This cannot be activated by any vibration, other than Source Beyond Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.