Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2022

Water Seed of Earth; Alliances

" Water nourishes Earth & Earth is Water's chalice. Water & Earth are lovers. It is appropriate to move from the subjective world of planning to the objective world of concretely instigating. Positive action is called for. Initiative is the initiation of Reality.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Water, being a deep sequence for today, is threading through the air & will nourish the earth today with rain. I am grateful, I am so grateful for the permission that rainy days give. When I lived on a farm, it always meant delightful days going to town, & getting lunch at a small cafe. For me now, it means permission to have permission, to sit inside the perch that rain gives to the Soul, like a bird, I sit up inside a tree & perch myself in case alliances, so needed, would come & perch with me. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


Celtic Imprint 6

This Imprint activates the cellular memory matrix on all levels. This allows the Highest Potential for Self to vibrate into manifested Wholeness, which potentates the Dream, into Beingness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.