Pages

Friday, March 11, 2022

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

 "This is a time to rearrange your plans carefully, & go gain a fresh perspective upon which details are relevant & which are not. Sift the chaff from the wheat. It is important to discriminate between change as a verb or a noun. Ultimately, this change can be very beneficial, allowing you to tie up loose ends, bury the past, & enter a new positive phase.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

My body opening up once again to score me. I feel I am between change as a verb & change as a noun, & I haven't actually registered this before, while in the process. Sometimes change seems to take much more than a moment, it's kind of like lining your birdcage with new paper, but not quite like you've actually stepped out of the cage. When I am in change, I feel like it is organ, but actually always it is muscle, so I realize that what says its organ is the cage & what says its muscle is me opening the door & stepping out of the cage. This is deep alchemy. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity



Fairie Imprint 4a

Realm Awareness of Symmetrical Symmetry of the Will of Substance to Formulate Exterior Form, is going to be the main mode of movement in this Healing System. This awareness will enable many to go beyond what they have Known, or Felt possible before, or beyond.

This Imprint evaluates the triaxillary rotation, of each Vortexial Interdimensionary Level Calculation, and registers this, in each dimension, according to the Highest Potential vortexical rotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.