Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Water Seed of Earth: Alliances

 "Water nourishes Earth & Earth is Water's chalice. Water & Earth are lovers. Positive action is called for. Initiative is the initiation of Reality. Vigorously pursuing your aim will bring bonuses. It is 'on the cards' & 'in the cards' as an auspicious time favoring an unexpected relationship developing.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Well, I was up all night, went to sleep at 5 am, slept until 1pm. Am I trying to make an alliance with the night, that I haven't been able to do in the day? I breathe in all the vapors of the darkness of waiting, then I calm myself. Do I have some kind of vampire desire to make an alliance with the day, or am I just too busy inside to sleep? I have decided that an alliance is in order, & I will allow the day & the night to intermingle, speak in conversation, & step over the threshold. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#5 Pleiadian Outer Creativity Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

This symbol causes movement to penetrate beyond sound distortions. Imprint this when clarity is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.