Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Earth Seed of Ether: Renewal

 "The seed of dissatisfaction & restlessness is growing steadily in a rich soil of inertia, complacency, & apathy, the Vescia Pisces, gives birth to a positive result. A germinal vision of the ideal will eventually lift you beyond any presently perceived circumstances of mediocrity.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This Vescia Pisces, this Earth seed of Ether, this inertia waiting, sitting inside the potency of renewal, has taken me years to abide with. I am Fire, but I know as an earth being I hold Ether always potent within. I have to method myself in new ways, & these new ways create a constancy of renewal. I feel the potency that vibrates within, right before a breakthrough. A rich inertia the thrills my very being, but this has taken time to hold, & the will to regenerate, when things feel near dead. Life always comes & we are once again renewed in our energies, our visions, our creativity, the thrill of feeling the emergence begin. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



#12 Manifestational Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

This Imprint quantralizes formulational calculatorial sound Imprintsial Patterns into formulated form knowing into exactness. This exactness enables the moment of recognition to mobilize the exact tonal value, for the exact manifestional form. [Visit our site for more: www.situalcodex.com/manifestational-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.