Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Water Seed of Air: Effervescence

 "Water Seed of Air can be an effervescent combination. You must be fully aware of the potential in the moment & take advantage of the 'sparkling' nature. Nothing is as infectious as enthusiasm, & now is the time to prove it.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Enthusiasm wonderful but a bit slidy around on the grid right now, so when it is here I must honor it deeply, & become more realized of the preciousness of this state of being. Hold it like a good cup of tea, embrace it like a strong cup of coffee. I must stand in it & allow it to fill my legs & run through my body like I'm a tree, as if its mycelial, & reach out to all I love. Enthusiasm, a touch of passion that can heal & heal & heal. Always myself moving to be an enthusiastic heart.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#7 Body Zero Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

This Imprint creates the vortexial essencing of requirement of what Body Zero processes as fulfillment energy. Voidial acclimation of new motivation calculatorial response is patterned into Body Zero's Holographic Projection in form. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/body-zero ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.