Pages

Friday, January 28, 2022

Water Seed of Air: Effervescence

 "Water Seed of Air, can be an effervescent combination. You must be fully aware of the potential in the moment & take advantage of the 'sparkling' nature. Nothing is as infectious as enthusiasm, & now is the time to prove it. Take a lesson from the fact that so few people are willing to exert themselves in an outgoing, lively way.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Well, I am strapping up for the valkyrie to get my courage to roll out my humor & create some big enthusiasm for the funniness of my life, & the absolute oddity I have become, & I do love it so. I'll just laugh my way through this day. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#40 Body Zero Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

This Imprintsial Pattern creates a sounding of the tonal quantralizational formulation of the Body Zero tonal specifications, for the quantralized tonal movement. This transcends Body Zero present limits in continual toning with each moment in time recognized. [ Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/body-zero ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.