Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Ether Seed of Fire: Incubation

 "A change is ensuing in which the flame is almost ready to reach across the abyss of space, on the back of the wind. Let your problem become an alchemical great work in which your Fire or optimism is heating the incubator, the Alembic glass egg (Ether), exactly in the right way.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Enfoldment occupied with full integration of what now speaks into the future. I employ my abilities of rapid calculation & compete no longer with my instinctual. I hold myself in the pocket of incubation & allow what has been readied to confirm itself. I measure myself as more & occupy the strength of future nested in the now. I am ready, you are ready, we are ready. ~Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#15 Holographic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

The equalizational need for the Body Zero in rotate in a trinary code, is set through this Imprint, & motivates the omnidirectional recognition of the trinary beingness , that is to be calculated into the rotational flow of the Holographic Projection. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/holographic-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.