Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2022

Ether Seed of Water: Daring

 "Water is cradled by the Earth & in return nourishes the Earth. Water & Earth are natural friends; Water, as an unconscious Lunar archetype, symbolizes the forces within us seeking security, stability, & closeness nestling into Terra Firma.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Daring, a rather tart word in these times, because it feels a bit daring to even be alive, & even more daring to be happy, & even more daring to relax. I feel cornered a bit, like a pool ball waiting to be slung to the other side of the table, so I've decided to walk around the boarders & move the full square into my own safety, & then share it with you, & all those I love. I will dare today to laugh at myself. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


#8 Manifestional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

This Imprint activates the processing of calculation of dream recognition in energy support form, for exchange of energy. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/manifestional-codex ]. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.