Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

 "Start & emphasize creativity. Deep within the mountain is the alchemist's furnace containing the flame of your vision; the fire radiates the warmth that can germinate the seed of your aspiration. Be creative, original & innovative with what is there right now. It is not what you have, but how you use what you have.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

 I am well aware of this seed before me, I feel I've been creating it for days. It now sits nested in my hands, & it is this potency that I now feel the heat of. I breathe in the wisps of its beginnings & I let it settle me to the core. Potency, a love of what is now awakened. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.     


#5 Manifestation Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

This Imprint vibrationally heals the creative memory recognition of dream manifesting in 3rd dimensional recognition. [ Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/manifestational-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.