Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2022

Fire Seed of Water: Vaporization

 "This is a time to progress through extroverted self-expression coupled with reaching out & engaging other people in a cooperative endeavor that suits your plans, but will be mutually beneficial to others. Water & Fire are mutually antagonistic, but both are necessary to drive a locomotive successfully. Water & Fire in the right proportions, are needed for growth.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

"Feeling a bit more like stepping out today, so my body is already into this alchemical position, on a feeling level. And this feeling level is very important to me. Stepping out with a bossy mind, that does not allow my instinctual to enhance its awareness, by feeling what the body needs, is not okay in my life anymore. I warm my waters a bit, so I can feel the threading through more easily. A bit of warmth is needed for these two to connect, well & easily, in this alchemical position. I sit in the morning sunlight coming through the window, & I engage my boots to go walking, that's what they're made for. ~ Raven Su.Sane Clarity


#3 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

Oneness of Centers Centered in Center

Bring forth from within the clarity your center, & you will find all centers in the one clarity. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.