Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Ether Seed of Ether (Space): Rebirth

 "Space (Ether) is always pregnant with freedom & possibilities of fresh starts & new approaches. Widen your vistas & expand your horizon.The chick, pecking its way out of the egg, is strengthening neck muscles, so the head will be supported upon escaping the shell. Now is the time for 'cracking the cosmic egg.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Folding over more than twice, maybe triple or quad-triple that amount, I am finally ready to make a crease. I move my hands onto the fold & press down with my full intention. I manage to birth my feet & those feet will pull the rest of me on through. Spending time as knowing, I can be a cosmic egg pecking out a cosmic chick. Peep, peep. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#8c Ancient Fey Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

Totality Awareness is moved into & through Realm Awareness, & this Imprint works with the Totality of Perception of the Reality of the Realm of Fairie. Without the Realm of Fairie all potentiality would lack totality of potentiality, resulting in lack of totality in Manifestation. [Visit: www.situlacodex.com/ancient-fey-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.